Search Issue Tracker
[WebGL] WebGL2 build shows black screen in Safari
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project "WebGL2_Test.zip" 2. Add the Demo scene in Scenes to build (File > Bui... Read more
[WebGL] "Failed running command python2" error is thrown when trying to ...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the Build Settings (File->Build Settings) 3. Switch to WebGL Platform 4. Enab... Read more
Opening WebGL build in Private Browsing mode does not work if Data Cachi...
1. Create an empty WebGL project 2. Make sure WebGL "Data Caching" option is enabled in project build settings. 3. Do a Release buil... Read more
Application.OpenURL() not working for WebGL builds
Steps to reproduce: 1. Use "Application.OpenURL()" API in Script to open a Website. 2. Build project as "WebGL" build target. 3. Tri... Read more
Generated locales are not displayed in WebGL build
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project and switch to WebGL platform 2. Build and Run Samples/Localization/0.10.0-pr... Read more
"To use dlopen, you need Emscripten's linking support" error in WebGL Build
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project "Canvas.zip" 2. Build and Run Expected result: There are no errors in WebGL B... Read more
[WebGL] Alpha values are black when a texture is created from the downlo...
If one creates a Texture that is downloaded from a file, it is properly created with alpha on other platforms, but that does not wor... Read more
[WebGL] Third party plugin's Shapes.Polygon component has visual artifac...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project Scene labeled "RenderingBug3" 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. Resize the Game View 4. Inspe... Read more
[WebGL][macOS] Build fails when WebGL Platform is selected
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project (with the default 3D template) 2. In the Build Settings, switch to the WebGL Platform 3. T... Read more
[WebGL][Win 8.1] UI text does not show up after enabling the GameObject ...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached "bug.zip" project 2. Go to File -> Build And Run 3. Press the "ClickToShowButton" butt... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used