Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Application.OpenURL() not working for WebGL builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use "Application.OpenURL()" API in Script to open a Website.
2. Build project as "WebGL" build target.
3. Trigger script in "WebGL" build.
Website is opened in new window or tab.
Website is loaded in same tab as the game causing the game to be exited.
Issue only reproducible in WebGL builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets