Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Application.OpenURL() not working for WebGL builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use "Application.OpenURL()" API in Script to open a Website.
2. Build project as "WebGL" build target.
3. Trigger script in "WebGL" build.
Website is opened in new window or tab.
Website is loaded in same tab as the game causing the game to be exited.
Issue only reproducible in WebGL builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button