Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Application.OpenURL() not working for WebGL builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use "Application.OpenURL()" API in Script to open a Website.
2. Build project as "WebGL" build target.
3. Trigger script in "WebGL" build.
Website is opened in new window or tab.
Website is loaded in same tab as the game causing the game to be exited.
Issue only reproducible in WebGL builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual