Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Application.OpenURL() not working for WebGL builds
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use "Application.OpenURL()" API in Script to open a Website.
2. Build project as "WebGL" build target.
3. Trigger script in "WebGL" build.
Website is opened in new window or tab.
Website is loaded in same tab as the game causing the game to be exited.
Issue only reproducible in WebGL builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs