Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Opening WebGL build in Private Browsing mode does not work if Data Caching is enabled.
1. Create an empty WebGL project
2. Make sure WebGL "Data Caching" option is enabled in project build settings.
3. Do a Release build.
4. Open the generated page in a browser in Private Browsing mode.
The project will fail to load.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine