Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Opening WebGL build in Private Browsing mode does not work if Data Caching is enabled.
1. Create an empty WebGL project
2. Make sure WebGL "Data Caching" option is enabled in project build settings.
3. Do a Release build.
4. Open the generated page in a browser in Private Browsing mode.
The project will fail to load.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"