Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Opening WebGL build in Private Browsing mode does not work if Data Caching is enabled.
1. Create an empty WebGL project
2. Make sure WebGL "Data Caching" option is enabled in project build settings.
3. Do a Release build.
4. Open the generated page in a browser in Private Browsing mode.
The project will fail to load.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes