Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1.Open attached ’TextOverlap.zip' Unity project 2.Select ‘Timeline’ in Hierarchy 3.Go to Window->Timeline 4.Sele... Read more
When the time indicator is not visible because it was dragged farther than the window itself, clicking a clip will move the time ind... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (New Unity Project.zip) 2. Open "New Timeline.playable" with Timeline Editor and sele... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Scene TimelineIssue 3. Enter Play Mode 4. Observe the two models on the left si... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. In Project window, select zoom.playable 3. Switch to Timeline window 4. Try zooming out ho... Read more
Steps To Reproduce: 1. Create/Open the attached project. 2. Select the cube in the hierarchy to view it in the timeline 3. Select ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester (timelineAnimationBug.zip) 2. Open the "scene" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4... Read more
If you have a clip selected in the timeline and enter Play mode, the clip will be deselected but the properites of the clip will sti... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"