Search Issue Tracker
Errors in console on selecting lock and mute options together on a timeline track
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create/Open the attached project.
2. Select the cube in the hierarchy to view it in the timeline
3. Select the animation track in the timeline.
3. Right-click -> Lock
4. Right-click -> Mute
Expected Result: Errors should not appear in the console.
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a3, 2018.3.0b1
Not Reproducible On: 2018.3.0a11
Environment: Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"