Search Issue Tracker
Assertion failure undoing deletions from Timeline
In the attached project, if you delete all the tracks from the timeline and then undo the deletions with ctrl-z, an assertion failure will occur:
Assertion failed: In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first.
1. Open attached project and load timeline.scene
2. Select TimelineContainer from the scene hierarchy
3. delete all the tracks from the timeline
4. Undo the track deletions with crtl-z
5. Assertion occurs when attempting to undo deletion of the second track
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio