Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Create new project. 2. In hierarchy create Cube. (or any other object) 3. Add "Playable Director" component. 4. Ope... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1.Open attached 'TimelineAnimationVelocity.zip' Unity project 2.Open ‘Timeline_velocity_issue” scene 3.Enter Pla... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester (see link in the edit) 2. Open the "Tanks Timeline" scene 3. Enable the M... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester (find download link in the edit) 2. Open the "Tanks Timeline" scene 3. Se... Read more
Steps to reproduce (or look at the attached image): 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Select any object in the Hierarchy 3. Add 'Time... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity Project "TimelineBug.zip" 2. Load Scene "Room1" 3. Select Cube in the Hierarchy 4. Open ... Read more
When this project is built for iOS, `Timeline2` never plays unlike it does in the Unity Editor. Also, the following error message in... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Switch your system language to Turkish 2. Create a new project with .NET 4.6 3. Open timeline window 4. Notic... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "TestDungeon.zip" 2. Open "Mainscene" scene 3. Go into Play Mode Result: Unity crashes... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'