Search Issue Tracker
Timeline clip properties are still shown in the inspector after clips are deselected on entering play mode
If you have a clip selected in the timeline and enter Play mode, the clip will be deselected but the properites of the clip will still be shown in the inspector. This means that if you exit play mode and attempt to edit the properties they won't actually change, as the clip is no longer selected.
1. Open attached project and open timeline.scene
2. Open the Timeline Window and select the TimelineContainer object from the scene hierarchy
3. Select any clip
4. Enter Play mode
5. Clip is deselected but the clips properties are still shown in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar