Search Issue Tracker
Timeline clip properties are still shown in the inspector after clips are deselected on entering play mode
If you have a clip selected in the timeline and enter Play mode, the clip will be deselected but the properites of the clip will still be shown in the inspector. This means that if you exit play mode and attempt to edit the properties they won't actually change, as the clip is no longer selected.
1. Open attached project and open timeline.scene
2. Open the Timeline Window and select the TimelineContainer object from the scene hierarchy
3. Select any clip
4. Enter Play mode
5. Clip is deselected but the clips properties are still shown in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene