Search Issue Tracker
Timeline clip properties are still shown in the inspector after clips are deselected on entering play mode
If you have a clip selected in the timeline and enter Play mode, the clip will be deselected but the properites of the clip will still be shown in the inspector. This means that if you exit play mode and attempt to edit the properties they won't actually change, as the clip is no longer selected.
1. Open attached project and open timeline.scene
2. Open the Timeline Window and select the TimelineContainer object from the scene hierarchy
3. Select any clip
4. Enter Play mode
5. Clip is deselected but the clips properties are still shown in the inspector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode