Search Issue Tracker
Animation doesn't stop playing when the Timeline is paused
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (timelineAnimationBug.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select the Main Camera and in the Timeline window pause the timeline
Expected: the animation stops as soon as the timeline is stopped
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
By design: timeline is finished and the animation that is being played is from the state machine. If you disable the Animator, the animation will be played by the timeline, but it will pause when the timeline is paused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"