Search Issue Tracker
Animation doesn't stop playing when the Timeline is paused
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (timelineAnimationBug.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select the Main Camera and in the Timeline window pause the timeline
Expected: the animation stops as soon as the timeline is stopped
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
By design: timeline is finished and the animation that is being played is from the state machine. If you disable the Animator, the animation will be played by the timeline, but it will pause when the timeline is paused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh