Search Issue Tracker
Animation doesn't stop playing when the Timeline is paused
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (timelineAnimationBug.zip)
2. Open the "scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select the Main Camera and in the Timeline window pause the timeline
Expected: the animation stops as soon as the timeline is stopped
Reproduced in 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b1
By design: timeline is finished and the animation that is being played is from the state machine. If you disable the Animator, the animation will be played by the timeline, but it will pause when the timeline is paused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio