Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open "new unity project 5" 2. Open scene "test" 3. Notice how in scene view the grass circles are different (one wi... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download attached project "ssao.vertex.shader.forward.rendering.bug" 2. Run the "test" scene. 3. When renderi... Read more
When a vertex shader is not using the vertex position at all, then some platforms (e.g. OpenGL on Mac) fail to render the object at ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project TestBugReport 2. Open scene TimeText 3. Double click "Text" in hierarchy to focus on it in scene view ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project Animator Controller Render Issue 2. Open scene Ranch 1 stage 1 broken 3. Select Adam - Hand Gun 4. Ope... Read more
When there's a material created, and a shader adds new properties behind it's back (i.e. material is not loaded at that time), then ... Read more
When .cginc files include other .cginc files with relative paths, then in some cases that might not quite work. Read more
You can test this yourself, just cut up the cross into 6 segments and paste into the corresponding area, and you will notice that on... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build