Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[Android] Compute Shader is not rendered on Android devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1224442"
2. Build it on Android
3. Notice only Red "H" is displayed
Expected results: Red "H" and grey "H" are displayed
Actual results: Only Red "H" is displayed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.21f1, 2019.3.10f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a5
VLNQA00220, Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00123, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android R, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
VLNQA00024, Xiaomi Mi 5 (MI 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
Note: The issue only reproduces with OpenGles2 and 3. It does not reproduce with Vulkan and Standalone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project