Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Local keywords incorrect when a fallback shader is used
Open the attached project, build to any player. Observe the red cube.
Expected: the cube should be green.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Apr 11, 2021 17:47
Not fixed, issue still occurs on 2019.4.32f1 with URP 7.5.3. Seems fixed on 2020.2.1f1 with URP 10.2.2