Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Caching Shader PP] "Preprocess only" checkbox is not persistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to Editor settings in the project settings window, make sure "Caching preprocessor" is enabled
3. Select any shader in the project, check "Preprocess only" checkbox.
4. Select another shader, observe that the "Preprocess only" checkbox is not set.
Expected: "Preprocess only" checkbox saves its state between different shaders
Actual: The state is reset (turned off)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project