Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Caching Shader PP] "Preprocess only" checkbox is not persistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to Editor settings in the project settings window, make sure "Caching preprocessor" is enabled
3. Select any shader in the project, check "Preprocess only" checkbox.
4. Select another shader, observe that the "Preprocess only" checkbox is not set.
Expected: "Preprocess only" checkbox saves its state between different shaders
Actual: The state is reset (turned off)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up