Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Caching Shader PP] "Preprocess only" checkbox is not persistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to Editor settings in the project settings window, make sure "Caching preprocessor" is enabled
3. Select any shader in the project, check "Preprocess only" checkbox.
4. Select another shader, observe that the "Preprocess only" checkbox is not set.
Expected: "Preprocess only" checkbox saves its state between different shaders
Actual: The state is reset (turned off)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline