Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Caching Shader PP] "Preprocess only" checkbox is not persistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to Editor settings in the project settings window, make sure "Caching preprocessor" is enabled
3. Select any shader in the project, check "Preprocess only" checkbox.
4. Select another shader, observe that the "Preprocess only" checkbox is not set.
Expected: "Preprocess only" checkbox saves its state between different shaders
Actual: The state is reset (turned off)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point