Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Caching Shader PP] "Preprocess only" checkbox is not persistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to Editor settings in the project settings window, make sure "Caching preprocessor" is enabled
3. Select any shader in the project, check "Preprocess only" checkbox.
4. Select another shader, observe that the "Preprocess only" checkbox is not set.
Expected: "Preprocess only" checkbox saves its state between different shaders
Actual: The state is reset (turned off)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made