Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
HLSLcc compute shader for loop condition is generated incorrectly in shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestComputeShader.zip"
2. In Project window, double click on "test" to open the compute shader
3. In Inspector window, click on "Show compiled code"
4. Compare "test.compute" for loop condiftion with "Compiled-test-.shader" loop condition
Expected result: the loop condition is the same
Actual result: the loop condition is different
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a1 (sometimes the issue reproduces, sometimes it does not)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Profiling builds created on older versions cause samples to be colored green when using a Profiler from newer versions
- Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
- The position/width/alignment of other GUILayout elements is changed when calling EditorGUILayout.Foldout within a GUILayout.BeginArea
- Visual Scripting namespace is empty when using the "Runner Game" template
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property