Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
HLSLcc compute shader for loop condition is generated incorrectly in shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestComputeShader.zip"
2. In Project window, double click on "test" to open the compute shader
3. In Inspector window, click on "Show compiled code"
4. Compare "test.compute" for loop condiftion with "Compiled-test-.shader" loop condition
Expected result: the loop condition is the same
Actual result: the loop condition is different
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a1 (sometimes the issue reproduces, sometimes it does not)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made