Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
HLSLcc compute shader for loop condition is generated incorrectly in shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestComputeShader.zip"
2. In Project window, double click on "test" to open the compute shader
3. In Inspector window, click on "Show compiled code"
4. Compare "test.compute" for loop condiftion with "Compiled-test-.shader" loop condition
Expected result: the loop condition is the same
Actual result: the loop condition is different
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a1 (sometimes the issue reproduces, sometimes it does not)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)