Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
HLSLcc compute shader for loop condition is generated incorrectly in shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "TestComputeShader.zip"
2. In Project window, double click on "test" to open the compute shader
3. In Inspector window, click on "Show compiled code"
4. Compare "test.compute" for loop condiftion with "Compiled-test-.shader" loop condition
Expected result: the loop condition is the same
Actual result: the loop condition is different
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1
Could not test with: 2019.1.0a1 (sometimes the issue reproduces, sometimes it does not)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing