Search Issue Tracker
Vector3.SmoothDamp behaves differently between positive and negative vel...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project "SmoothDampBugDemo" 2. Open the "SmoothDampTestScene" scene 3. Enter Play Mode... Read more
Script Import Settings ignored when component added from another script
- Create a script, e.g. TestScript, with public field of type GameObject. - Open "Script Import Settings" and set some prefab to th... Read more
Coroutines that are synchronized to "WaitForEndOfFrame" and "Time.deltaT...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user attached project 2. Open the "OpeningScene" Scene 3. Enter Play Mode and press the left mouse but... Read more
OnParticleTrigger() is called before Awake()
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "ParticlesBug.zip" 2. Open "Test Particles" Scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Pause Play mo... Read more
API updater fails to update all instances of obsolete types after packag...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Import Advertisement package (com.unity.ads 4.1.0) 3. Import any other package ... Read more
Double-clicking on "Debug.Log()" message doesn't open the script when Lo...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "1308839_Repro.zip" project 2. Open the Scene "SampleScene" 3. Open the Player Settings (Edit... Read more
AssemblyUpdater fails if Unity editor has spaces in its path
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Import the asset from the Asset Store (link provided in description) 3. Observe the c... Read more
Error on script with [ExecuteInEditMode] adds a component with hideFlags...
- Create a script Bar.cs - Create a script Foo.cs which attribute [ExecuteInEditMode], which adds Bar monoBehaviour to the gameObje... Read more
Calling GetComponents method on non-empty List keeps old references to e...
Reproduction steps: 1. Download and open the attached project 'ComponentLeak.zip' 2. Open scene 'SampleScene' 3. Enter Play Mode 4. ... Read more
Editor crashes when adding a new script to a game object via "Add compon...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Create a new GameObject in the Hierarchy window (GameObject > Create Empty) 3. Select the... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform