Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project) 2. Open the 'scene' scene 3. Enter Play Mode Expected result: ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Play the SampleScene Expected: Only a single exception is thrown Actual: Exceptions s... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "Test Project.zip" project and "SampleScene" scene 2. Open "TestClass.Partial" in VS 3. In Line 9 add a... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Download and open TimeTest.zip project 2) Build and run "TimeTest1.unity" scene on an Android device -- Notic... Read more
Using works fine in editor, but on device (iOS / Android) we are getting the error below. Looks like others have encountered this (h... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project.zip" 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. Go into Play mode 4. Input letter "s" ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (Bolt.Unity.Debug46.zip) 2. Observe that classes in the DLL files in Assets... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build to Android device 3. Run the logcat and run the application Result: "Unabl... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Delete "Repro Asset" scriptable object found in Assets folder 3. In top menu, click... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project attached (Quiz1.zip). 2. Open scene "MenuScreen". 3. Open script "onClick" with VS2017. 4. Add b... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website