Search Issue Tracker
Steps: 1. Set External Tools to Visual Studio 2017 in Unity Editor 2. Open attached project 3. Double-click on any script in Assets ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("ScriptableObjectLargeDataset") 2. Select "Assets/data.asset" Expected results: Ins... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project) 2. Open the 'scene' scene 3. Enter Play Mode Expected result: ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Play the SampleScene Expected: Only a single exception is thrown Actual: Exceptions s... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "PerformanceBug.zip" 2. Open the "PerformanceTest" Scene 3. Open the Profiler (Wind... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Build the SampleScene scene 3. Launch the build 4. Close the build and ch... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's "case_1345099-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene" 2. In the Project Window, ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Download and open TimeTest.zip project 2) Build and run "TimeTest1.unity" scene on an Android device -- Notic... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler