Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached at Case 567090 - in the scene create any primitive - add an EdgeCollider2D and n... Read more
1. add edge collider and 2d rigibody to empty sprite 2. create object it should collide with, fx box with 2D boxcollider Observe ho... Read more
Steps: 1. Create some not-empty sprite (drug-and-drop picture of a cat in Scene or something) 2. Add PolygonCollider2D or EdgeCollid... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Add any joint 2. Notice that were are no gizmos in scene view Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Run scene 4 3. Notice that sprites don's stop moving around Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Run scene 5 3. Notice that both circle colliders don't stop rolling despite materials with... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3