Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Unexpected behaviour from 2D physics when Y constraint is locked
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project (RigidBug.zip)
2. Load the SampleScene press Play
3. Observe the Green Box falling onto the Red Box.
Expected result: The green box should come to rest on the Red Box.
Actual result: The green box bounces slightly then falls again and interpenetrates the Red Box and eventually causes an overlap response moving it sideways.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1 onwards (not tested earlier)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode