Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Unexpected behaviour from 2D physics when Y constraint is locked
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project (RigidBug.zip)
2. Load the SampleScene press Play
3. Observe the Green Box falling onto the Red Box.
Expected result: The green box should come to rest on the Red Box.
Actual result: The green box bounces slightly then falls again and interpenetrates the Red Box and eventually causes an overlap response moving it sideways.
Reproducible with: 2020.3.14f1 onwards (not tested earlier)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform