Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
A warning appears when a GameObject with a Collider is added to a GameObject with a CompositeCollider2D in Play mode
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open Assets > SampleScene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select the "[Testbed]" GameObject
5. In the Inspector enable "Put Into Composite"
6. Select GameObject "Collider" (Composite's child) and observe Inspector
Expected result: No warning message
Actual result: Warning message: "The collider will not function with a composite until there is a CompositeCollider2D on the GameObject that the attached Rigidbody2D is on."
Reproduced with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up