Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
A warning appears when a GameObject with a Collider is added to a GameObject with a CompositeCollider2D in Play mode
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open Assets > SampleScene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select the "[Testbed]" GameObject
5. In the Inspector enable "Put Into Composite"
6. Select GameObject "Collider" (Composite's child) and observe Inspector
Expected result: No warning message
Actual result: Warning message: "The collider will not function with a composite until there is a CompositeCollider2D on the GameObject that the attached Rigidbody2D is on."
Reproduced with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field