Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
PhysicsShapeGroup2D String.Format GC allocation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1377116.zip")
2. Load the "SampleScene" an ensure the Profiler is open. Hit Play (2000 Circles per-frame are created)
3. Select a sample in the CPU Usage Area.
4. Note that in the hierarchy area, "PlayerLoop > Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate > BehaviourUpdate > ShapeFactory.Update > GC.Alloc" allocates memory.
Expected result: There is no GC allocation.
Actual result: GC Allocation is non-zero (approximately 109.4KB).
Reproducible with: 2021.2, 2022.1.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()