Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
PhysicsShapeGroup2D String.Format GC allocation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1377116.zip")
2. Load the "SampleScene" an ensure the Profiler is open. Hit Play (2000 Circles per-frame are created)
3. Select a sample in the CPU Usage Area.
4. Note that in the hierarchy area, "PlayerLoop > Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate > BehaviourUpdate > ShapeFactory.Update > GC.Alloc" allocates memory.
Expected result: There is no GC allocation.
Actual result: GC Allocation is non-zero (approximately 109.4KB).
Reproducible with: 2021.2, 2022.1.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes