Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Modifying Rigidbody2D.position or Rigidbody2D.rotation doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
1. Open the attached "case_1367721_Rigidbody2D_PositionRotation.zip" project (not the user submitted one)
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Press Play (ensure the Gizmos are showing)
4. Press the 2 key
Expected result: The square should instantly jump position/rotation and not interpolate
Actual result: The square interpolates when it shouldn't.
- Pressing the 1 key does interpolate the square and is correct but is only there to show a comparison; this is correct behaviour.
- The squares are set to rotation by 30 degrees.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible