Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Modifying Rigidbody2D.position or Rigidbody2D.rotation doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
1. Open the attached "case_1367721_Rigidbody2D_PositionRotation.zip" project (not the user submitted one)
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Press Play (ensure the Gizmos are showing)
4. Press the 2 key
Expected result: The square should instantly jump position/rotation and not interpolate
Actual result: The square interpolates when it shouldn't.
- Pressing the 1 key does interpolate the square and is correct but is only there to show a comparison; this is correct behaviour.
- The squares are set to rotation by 30 degrees.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "The name 'Unwrapping' does not exist in the current context" is thrown when using Unwrapping.GeneratePerTriangleUV in the Build
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates