Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
In very rare circumstances, NOT using Multithreaded 2D Physics Consistency Sorting results in duplicate contact processing.
1. Open attached project "1369087.zip"
2. Load the "Main Menu" scene.
3. Observe the GameObject "Collectable Area > Diamon Area > Log".
3. Enter Play mode and observe "Log" doesn't sink far
4. Select Edit > Project Settings > Physics 2D > Job Options
5. Disable "Use Multithreading"
6. Enter Play mode and observe the difference of the "Log" obejct.
Expected results: The "Log" object should sink in a similar manner whether "Use Multithreading" is on or off.
Actual results: The "Log" object reacts significantly different depending on whether "Use Multithreading" is on or off.
Reproduced in: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes