Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
In very rare circumstances, NOT using Multithreaded 2D Physics Consistency Sorting results in duplicate contact processing.
1. Open attached project "1369087.zip"
2. Load the "Main Menu" scene.
3. Observe the GameObject "Collectable Area > Diamon Area > Log".
3. Enter Play mode and observe "Log" doesn't sink far
4. Select Edit > Project Settings > Physics 2D > Job Options
5. Disable "Use Multithreading"
6. Enter Play mode and observe the difference of the "Log" obejct.
Expected results: The "Log" object should sink in a similar manner whether "Use Multithreading" is on or off.
Actual results: The "Log" object reacts significantly different depending on whether "Use Multithreading" is on or off.
Reproduced in: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device