Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
In very rare circumstances, NOT using Multithreaded 2D Physics Consistency Sorting results in duplicate contact processing.
1. Open attached project "1369087.zip"
2. Load the "Main Menu" scene.
3. Observe the GameObject "Collectable Area > Diamon Area > Log".
3. Enter Play mode and observe "Log" doesn't sink far
4. Select Edit > Project Settings > Physics 2D > Job Options
5. Disable "Use Multithreading"
6. Enter Play mode and observe the difference of the "Log" obejct.
Expected results: The "Log" object should sink in a similar manner whether "Use Multithreading" is on or off.
Actual results: The "Log" object reacts significantly different depending on whether "Use Multithreading" is on or off.
Reproduced in: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.23f1, 2021.2.0b14, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption