Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1) Open the attached project (case_1154331-case_1146327-minimal.zip) and then the "Testing/Sculpt/Sculpting" scene 2) ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open User-supplied project ("Basement UI Structure.zip") 2. Open Scene "sCENE" 3. Move any window around Rep... Read more
This Asset store package is using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG() in one of their DLLs. After 19.1, this error keeps appearing when running ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project(link in the oc) 2. Go to Scene View 3. Commands>Scenes>Toggle Scene Buttons 4. Press Load... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Extract the Project from the "case_1154391-CullingGroupTest.zip" archive 2. Launch a Batch file "start.bat" w... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "Scene1_Outside" scene 3. Observe Play Mode View Expected result: No color chang... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Select "level4" texture and make sure it has "Read/Write Enabled" setting disabled... Read more
Generate Lightmap UVs warning doesn't disappear for Mesh Renderer on enabling Generate Lightmap UVs setting on the 3D model Steps... Read more
Steps: 1. Download QA attached project (case_1158763_201910a9.zip) 2. Delete Library folder 3. Open project 4. Delete everything in ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'