Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Graphics General] Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor
Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor after changing Graphic APIs to OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Mac.
4. Select OpenGLCore and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Click on Restart the editor.
The exception is thrown continuously after restarting the editor.
The editor should restart without any exception in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"