Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Graphics General] Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor
Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor after changing Graphic APIs to OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Mac.
4. Select OpenGLCore and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Click on Restart the editor.
The exception is thrown continuously after restarting the editor.
The editor should restart without any exception in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes