Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Graphics General] Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor
Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor after changing Graphic APIs to OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Mac.
4. Select OpenGLCore and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Click on Restart the editor.
The exception is thrown continuously after restarting the editor.
The editor should restart without any exception in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected