Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Graphics General] Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor
Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor after changing Graphic APIs to OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Mac.
4. Select OpenGLCore and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Click on Restart the editor.
The exception is thrown continuously after restarting the editor.
The editor should restart without any exception in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate