Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Graphics General] Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor
Invalid OpenGL Context for rendering exception is thrown continuously on restarting the editor after changing Graphic APIs to OpenGLCore.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings.
3. Uncheck Auto Graphics API for Mac.
4. Select OpenGLCore and drag it to the top in the list.
5. Click on Restart the editor.
The exception is thrown continuously after restarting the editor.
The editor should restart without any exception in the console.
Working fine in:
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released