Search Issue Tracker
Crash on memcpy_repmovs when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "memcpy_repmovs_crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Bubbles.unity" scene
3. Select "realSenseVGA60" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector, set the "Playback File" to "outdoors.bag" (download link in the edit)
5. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a7.
Can't test 2017.4 because of broken prefabs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend