Search Issue Tracker
Crash on memcpy_repmovs when entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "memcpy_repmovs_crash.zip" project
2. Open the "Bubbles.unity" scene
3. Select "realSenseVGA60" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Inspector, set the "Playback File" to "outdoors.bag" (download link in the edit)
5. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a7.
Can't test 2017.4 because of broken prefabs.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Resolution Note (2019.3.X):
project is using unsafe reflection to call some internal API