Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Frame Debugger shows incorrect ShaderProperties input arrays
Frame debugger displays a double amount of shader properties for floats, vectors and matrices.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Frame Debugger (Windows -> Analysis -> Frame Debugger)
2. Click on any draw call.
3. Notice the array sizes for usual shader properties (like unity_MatrixVP) is 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true