Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Frame Debugger shows incorrect ShaderProperties input arrays
Frame debugger displays a double amount of shader properties for floats, vectors and matrices.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Frame Debugger (Windows -> Analysis -> Frame Debugger)
2. Click on any draw call.
3. Notice the array sizes for usual shader properties (like unity_MatrixVP) is 2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window