Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Folder/Files with extension .Core are ignored when importing a package from Git URL
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Add the provided dependency to Packages/manifest.json file
3. Open the project
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: An error indicating that namespace Core does not exist is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a14, 2020.1.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a13
Entities package uses namespace Unity.Core, therefore this issue can occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader