Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Deep Profiling in the Editor does not reliably turn on/off
When running the editor (2020.1a18) and using the profiler to profile the editor itself outside of play-mode, I cannot get deep profiling to work reliably. Toggling deep profiling on and off via the toggle button sometimes doesn't trigger domain reload.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Load a project and open the profiler.
2. Enable and disable deep profiling a few times.
3. Take note that sometimes no domain reload is triggered and the deep profiling toggle does not represent the actual state of deep profiling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler