Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
-profiler-maxusedmemory cmdline option doesn't work
-profiler-maxusedmemory has no effect in standalone player builds.
This prevents users to configure optimal value to maintain the lowest profiler overhead
1. Create an empty project.
2. Add a GameObject
3. Create a script which does Debug.Log(Profiler.maxUsedMemory.ToString()) in Awake.
4. Attach script to the created GO.
5. Build standalone Player
6. Ran Player with -profiler-maxusedmemory 12345678
The log outputs 16MB
The log outputs 12345678
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error