Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
-profiler-maxusedmemory cmdline option doesn't work
-profiler-maxusedmemory has no effect in standalone player builds.
This prevents users to configure optimal value to maintain the lowest profiler overhead
1. Create an empty project.
2. Add a GameObject
3. Create a script which does Debug.Log(Profiler.maxUsedMemory.ToString()) in Awake.
4. Attach script to the created GO.
5. Build standalone Player
6. Ran Player with -profiler-maxusedmemory 12345678
The log outputs 16MB
The log outputs 12345678
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first