Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
-profiler-maxusedmemory cmdline option doesn't work
-profiler-maxusedmemory has no effect in standalone player builds.
This prevents users to configure optimal value to maintain the lowest profiler overhead
1. Create an empty project.
2. Add a GameObject
3. Create a script which does Debug.Log(Profiler.maxUsedMemory.ToString()) in Awake.
4. Attach script to the created GO.
5. Build standalone Player
6. Ran Player with -profiler-maxusedmemory 12345678
The log outputs 16MB
The log outputs 12345678
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR