Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
-profiler-maxusedmemory cmdline option doesn't work
-profiler-maxusedmemory has no effect in standalone player builds.
This prevents users to configure optimal value to maintain the lowest profiler overhead
1. Create an empty project.
2. Add a GameObject
3. Create a script which does Debug.Log(Profiler.maxUsedMemory.ToString()) in Awake.
4. Attach script to the created GO.
5. Build standalone Player
6. Ran Player with -profiler-maxusedmemory 12345678
The log outputs 16MB
The log outputs 12345678
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place