Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
-profiler-maxusedmemory cmdline option doesn't work
-profiler-maxusedmemory has no effect in standalone player builds.
This prevents users to configure optimal value to maintain the lowest profiler overhead
1. Create an empty project.
2. Add a GameObject
3. Create a script which does Debug.Log(Profiler.maxUsedMemory.ToString()) in Awake.
4. Attach script to the created GO.
5. Build standalone Player
6. Ran Player with -profiler-maxusedmemory 12345678
The log outputs 16MB
The log outputs 12345678
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view