Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Download user's project and open in Unity 2. Clear the console 3. Reimport "TestAsset" in Project tab Expect... Read more
Crash when creating a WebGL build without switching the platform. Steps to repro: 1. Create a new project. 2. Select WebGL platform... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open repro project 2. Build for iOS, run on iPhone X 3. Notice that there is no safe area(colored greenly) in portr... Read more
When a test yields an IEnumerator in a coroutine (Playmode UnityTest), Unity will spawn a nested coroutine. When that throws an exce... Read more
When the user adds a new item to a serialized list field on a prefab instance, the size property for the list is dirtied, but the li... Read more
- Open the scene TestScene - Press Play -Press space to set timeScale to 0 thanks to the PauseScript, notice the warning in the co... Read more
Repro: 1. Open QA attached project "repro" 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Click and hover the mouse over both cubes 4. Exit Play Mode 5. Buil... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user attached project "multiplayerTest.zip" on Windows; 2. Build the project for Mac OSX; 3. Open th... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "BugReport.zip"; 2. Build project for iOS. Expected results: the correct error is shown in... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (O Saneador.zip) 2. Open the "Debug 0.2" scene 3. Enter Play mode Expected... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit