Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Sprites disappear in Prefab window when in Play mode and they are packed in Sprite Atlas
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1184057.zip' project
2. In the Project window double click 'Prefab'
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: sprites do not disappear
Actual result: sprites disappear
Reproducible with: 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1 (due to old prefab system)
Note: if AssetDatabase is refreshed in Play mode via a script, the sprites will re-appear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform