Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS][Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
1. Open project and load "TestScene"
2. Build and Run on iOS device
3. Connect Dualshock or Xbox One controller to device
4. Try pressing sticks and notice that in buttons section nothing responds to clicks
Device under test:
iPhone XS Max iOS 13.1
Not reproducible on Android: Huawei Mate 20 Pro Android 9 HiSilicon Kirin 980 Mali-G76
Used input device:
PS4 dualshock controller
Xbox One S controller
Version 2020.1.0a5 (296ec6852346)
Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:21:01 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first