Search Issue Tracker
See user's description. "Edit/Test _g" - doesn't work when press "g", but works for "Shift+g" 1 Open project 2 Press "g" - nothing ... Read more
- Load the Shadowgun demo scene - Clear lightmaps - Run demo or move around inside the building - observe black geometry Other no... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the project - go to Smooth Moves > Tools > Control Panel - dock the custom editor - open a new project,... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the SpriteDemo scene. - select one of the sprites. - play with the "Texture" property so you can see th... Read more
- Open project in the Editor - Switch platform - Cancel while switching - Observe the error message Read more
1 Open project 2 Open scene Default 3 Just make GameObject called "Grid" a children of GameObject called "sdd". Try unparenting it a... Read more
I happens after some time working with profiler, connecting/disconnecting. Mantas said that this stack trace should be enough to und... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio