Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Instanced objects are rendered wrong when 2 directional lights with important render mode are used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the main.unity scene
3. Note how both cubes are rendered differently, although they should be identical
4. Play the scene and notice how it is rendered when one cube changes position
5. Set one of the directional light's (from hierarchy LightFill or LightKey) render mode to Not Important
6. Note that if the light is set to "not important" the object renders properly even though the light still has an influence on the lighting of the object.
Not reproducible: 5.4.0b15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces