Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
Adjusting Shadow Strength on a realtime light causes lightmapped objects to darken.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to 'Build settings' and set it to iOS platform.
3. In the 'Hierarchy' window, select 'Directional Light'.
4. In the 'Inspector' window, modify shadow strength from 1 to 0.
5. Pay attention to the shadow's in the 'Scene' window.
Adjusting the shadow strength on a realtime light causes lightmapped object to be darken. This issue is only reproducible on iOS platform, on standalone platform everything work's fine.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0b25.
Didn't reproduce on: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position