Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Adjusting Shadow Strength on a realtime light causes lightmapped objects to darken.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to 'Build settings' and set it to iOS platform.
3. In the 'Hierarchy' window, select 'Directional Light'.
4. In the 'Inspector' window, modify shadow strength from 1 to 0.
5. Pay attention to the shadow's in the 'Scene' window.
Adjusting the shadow strength on a realtime light causes lightmapped object to be darken. This issue is only reproducible on iOS platform, on standalone platform everything work's fine.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0b25.
Didn't reproduce on: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window