Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Adjusting Shadow Strength on a realtime light causes lightmapped objects to darken.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to 'Build settings' and set it to iOS platform.
3. In the 'Hierarchy' window, select 'Directional Light'.
4. In the 'Inspector' window, modify shadow strength from 1 to 0.
5. Pay attention to the shadow's in the 'Scene' window.
Adjusting the shadow strength on a realtime light causes lightmapped object to be darken. This issue is only reproducible on iOS platform, on standalone platform everything work's fine.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0b25.
Didn't reproduce on: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build