Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
Adjusting Shadow Strength on a realtime light causes lightmapped objects to darken.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Go to 'Build settings' and set it to iOS platform.
3. In the 'Hierarchy' window, select 'Directional Light'.
4. In the 'Inspector' window, modify shadow strength from 1 to 0.
5. Pay attention to the shadow's in the 'Scene' window.
Adjusting the shadow strength on a realtime light causes lightmapped object to be darken. This issue is only reproducible on iOS platform, on standalone platform everything work's fine.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0b25.
Didn't reproduce on: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors