Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
:GitRepoService::NameTakenError: Publishing with Collaborate does not work
Publishing with Collaborate does not work
1. What happened
Every Time I want to publish a new version for my team members, it says: "Cannot submit change to server". I tried tips from the internet, but they didn't work!
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Try to publish a new version
Note: error appears when the name of a file is already taken and case doesn't match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect