Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Change the keyboard layout to Czech 2. Run the builded project from the attached folder (it contains projects build... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - go to Custom>Open Generic Menu and notice the exception in the console Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open __Bartok_Scene_0 3. Open the script Bartok in MonoDevelop 4. Place a breakpoint ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. In the Project view, select the 'musicalNote_512x512' texture 3. In the Inspector, cha... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the "Main" scene - press play and notice the error in the console "fence ... Read more
Screen.autorotateToPortrait = false; Screen.autorotateToPortraitUpsideDown = false; Screen.orientation = ScreenOrientation.AutoRotat... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Press Test > Undo Name Bug. It creates a gameobject, registers it's undo and executes "Und... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a cube 2. Open the animation window 3. Add a curve for the cube - select Mesh Renderer > Material._Color 4. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio