Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
AssetBundle.LoadAsset does not import assets when their name contains their own extension (.asset)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Run Assets-->Assetbundles-->Build AssetBundles
4. Run Assets-->Assetbundles-->Local AssetBundle Server
5. Hit play
6. Observe console logs - video in last edit
Expected result: all assets imported
Actual result: latter assets containing their own extension (.asset) in their names
Reproduced on 5.2.3f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.1p4, 5.4.2f1 , 5.5.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project