Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Rigidbody] Rotation Constraints are lost when creating a prefab with RB
When creating a prefab from a gameobject with rigidbody rotation constraints, the constraint locks are not saved to the prefab and also reset on the object. Happens also when you update the prefab with the Apply button. The issue only occurs if there are 2 or less rotation constraints on the rigidbody.
1. Open the RigidbodyConstraints project
2. Load 'testscene'
3. Select the 'Prefab' object in the hierarchy
4. Enable 1 or 2 rotation constraints on the rigidbody component
5. Click Apply to save changes to prefab
6. Observe rotation locks are reset
Working in :
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Oct 27, 2016 15:36
Still Happens in 5.5.0b8