Search Issue Tracker
1. Use MacOS X editor to create file with longer path than it is possible on Windows. 2. Export the created file as an Unity package... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Try to import audio file which is larger than 800MB 3. At this point it could crash. If n... Read more
1. Use MacOS editor to create scene named with invalid name for windows, for example "<.scene" 2. Export this scene as a Unity packa... Read more
Unity crashes when a file which is about to be exported is moved Steps to reproduce: 1. Open or create a new project 2. Save the sce... Read more
Integration test: EditorWindowTests. Happens on Mac only - Open Editor. - Add script EditorWindowThatCloses.cs - Execute Menu Item ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker