Search Issue Tracker
Black Game view with Frame Debugger when using CommandBuffer.Blit() over Graphics.Blit()
1. Open "frame debugger black screen.zip" project
2. "Window" -> "Frame Debugger"
3. Enable the Frame Debugger
4. Select "Draw Mesh Cube" -> "Preview"
5. Select "MoonRenderPipelineAsset"
6. Check "Blit With Command Buffer"
Expected Result: The Cube should be rendered the same as with "Graphics.Blit()"
Actual Result: The entire Game view becomes black
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.1.0f3
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0b1, 5.6.3p3
Could reproduce on 2017.3.0b1 and 5.6.3p3 because of script errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"