Search Issue Tracker
Black Game view with Frame Debugger when using CommandBuffer.Blit() over Graphics.Blit()
1. Open "frame debugger black screen.zip" project
2. "Window" -> "Frame Debugger"
3. Enable the Frame Debugger
4. Select "Draw Mesh Cube" -> "Preview"
5. Select "MoonRenderPipelineAsset"
6. Check "Blit With Command Buffer"
Expected Result: The Cube should be rendered the same as with "Graphics.Blit()"
Actual Result: The entire Game view becomes black
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7, 2017.3.0a4, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.1.0f3
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0b1, 5.6.3p3
Could reproduce on 2017.3.0b1 and 5.6.3p3 because of script errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed