Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
streamingAssetsPath is not relative to UnityLoader.js
-e: Application.streamingAssetsPath is relative to the html index file loading the webgl player instead of the "UnityLoader.js" script, meaning you can't load streaming assets with the webgl player on any page not in the specific spot in the build folder that Unity puts the inex.html file in.
--open attached project
--put the example folder on a server
--start the /index.html
--NOTICE that the streamingAssetPath relative the UnityLoader is wrong
--start the /Build/index-relative.html
--NOTICE that the streamingAssetPath relative the UnityLoader is correct
-proposed user solution:
"Example/Build/Build/RelativePathExample.js" shows how to build the streaming assets path relative to the "UnityLoader.js" file rather than the index.html file using "document.currentScript.src".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HUB] Unable to use HUB 1.6.1 on Windows when the internet is not connected
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected