Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
streamingAssetsPath is not relative to UnityLoader.js
-e: Application.streamingAssetsPath is relative to the html index file loading the webgl player instead of the "UnityLoader.js" script, meaning you can't load streaming assets with the webgl player on any page not in the specific spot in the build folder that Unity puts the inex.html file in.
--open attached project
--put the example folder on a server
--start the /index.html
--NOTICE that the streamingAssetPath relative the UnityLoader is wrong
--start the /Build/index-relative.html
--NOTICE that the streamingAssetPath relative the UnityLoader is correct
-proposed user solution:
"Example/Build/Build/RelativePathExample.js" shows how to build the streaming assets path relative to the "UnityLoader.js" file rather than the index.html file using "document.currentScript.src".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform