Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
streamingAssetsPath is not relative to UnityLoader.js
-e: Application.streamingAssetsPath is relative to the html index file loading the webgl player instead of the "UnityLoader.js" script, meaning you can't load streaming assets with the webgl player on any page not in the specific spot in the build folder that Unity puts the inex.html file in.
--open attached project
--put the example folder on a server
--start the /index.html
--NOTICE that the streamingAssetPath relative the UnityLoader is wrong
--start the /Build/index-relative.html
--NOTICE that the streamingAssetPath relative the UnityLoader is correct
-proposed user solution:
"Example/Build/Build/RelativePathExample.js" shows how to build the streaming assets path relative to the "UnityLoader.js" file rather than the index.html file using "document.currentScript.src".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Undoing UDocument Sort Order does not take effect
- Read-only fields can be modified with the mouse dragger
- "Assembly for Assembly Definition File '*' will not be compiled" warning thrown, on creating a new project
- Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning