Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
streamingAssetsPath is not relative to UnityLoader.js
-e: Application.streamingAssetsPath is relative to the html index file loading the webgl player instead of the "UnityLoader.js" script, meaning you can't load streaming assets with the webgl player on any page not in the specific spot in the build folder that Unity puts the inex.html file in.
--open attached project
--put the example folder on a server
--start the /index.html
--NOTICE that the streamingAssetPath relative the UnityLoader is wrong
--start the /Build/index-relative.html
--NOTICE that the streamingAssetPath relative the UnityLoader is correct
-proposed user solution:
"Example/Build/Build/RelativePathExample.js" shows how to build the streaming assets path relative to the "UnityLoader.js" file rather than the index.html file using "document.currentScript.src".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted