Search Issue Tracker
Kinematic Rigidbody with Interpolation enabled moves with latency after decreasing the framerate
1. Open the attached project "TestProject.zip";
2. Open the TestScene;
3. Observe the test scene, there is a single parent transform (the green cube) with 6 child rigidbodies.
4. Enter a play mode;
5. Try to change framerate in a descending way;
Expected results: The rigidbody should move along with the parent transform with frame-perfect motion and no latency.
Actual results: The rigidbody that is both Kinematic and set to Interpolate moves inconsistently and stutters more and more as the fixed delta time decreases.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4