Search Issue Tracker
Kinematic Rigidbody with Interpolation enabled moves with latency after decreasing the framerate
1. Open the attached project "TestProject.zip";
2. Open the TestScene;
3. Observe the test scene, there is a single parent transform (the green cube) with 6 child rigidbodies.
4. Enter a play mode;
5. Try to change framerate in a descending way;
Expected results: The rigidbody should move along with the parent transform with frame-perfect motion and no latency.
Actual results: The rigidbody that is both Kinematic and set to Interpolate moves inconsistently and stutters more and more as the fixed delta time decreases.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build