Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Updating scripts results in an Internal error
1. Open "networking_just_source.zip" project
2. On the "API Update Required" pop-up press "...Go Ahead!"
3. Update the scripts/assemblies Obsolete API's
Expected Result: The Obsolete scripts update
Actual Result: The Obsolete script update results in an Internal error/ API updating failed
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a1
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p4, 5.6.3p4, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.1p2, 5.6.1p1, 5.6.1f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.1f1
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.5f1
Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4 or assembly name: Assembly-CSharp.dll)
API updating failed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed