Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Updating scripts results in an Internal error
1. Open "networking_just_source.zip" project
2. On the "API Update Required" pop-up press "...Go Ahead!"
3. Update the scripts/assemblies Obsolete API's
Expected Result: The Obsolete scripts update
Actual Result: The Obsolete script update results in an Internal error/ API updating failed
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a1
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b3, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.1.1p4, 5.6.3p4, 5.6.1p4, 5.6.1p2, 5.6.1p1, 5.6.1f1
Regression introduced in: 5.6.1f1
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.5f1
Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4 or assembly name: Assembly-CSharp.dll)
API updating failed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed