Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
By Design in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X
Shader using HDR cubemap is darker on mobile than PC
1. Open attached project
2. Notice that two spheres have same brightness level
3. Switch platform to Android or iOS
Expected: Two spheres should look the same as on PC platform (have same brightness level).
Actual: Sphere with shader that uses HDR cubemap is darker.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1
Note: After building on a device results are the same as in the Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D