Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Cardboard][Android] Black screen when Cardboard application has Graphics Jobs (Experimental) option enabled
1. Download and open attached "CardboardBug.zip" project.
2. Build and run for any device which supports Cardboard.
3. Wait till the application loads.
Expected result: Everything is clearly visible in the VR Cardboard view.
Actual result: Screen is black. Nothing is rendered inside the VR Cardboard view.
Reproduced with 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0a7.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p2, 5.6.3p3.
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a7.
Devices under test:
Google Nexus 5*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330,
Xiaomi MI 5s*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Samsung SM G950F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-G71,
Notes: If "Graphics Jobs (Experimental)" option is disabled everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed