Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Cardboard][Android] Black screen when Cardboard application has Graphics Jobs (Experimental) option enabled
1. Download and open attached "CardboardBug.zip" project.
2. Build and run for any device which supports Cardboard.
3. Wait till the application loads.
Expected result: Everything is clearly visible in the VR Cardboard view.
Actual result: Screen is black. Nothing is rendered inside the VR Cardboard view.
Reproduced with 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0a7.
Not reproduced with: 2017.3.0a6, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p2, 5.6.3p3.
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a7.
Devices under test:
Google Nexus 5*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 330,
Xiaomi MI 5s*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530,
Samsung SM G950F*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-G71,
Notes: If "Graphics Jobs (Experimental)" option is disabled everything works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Jul 09, 2018 21:04
though disabling GRAPHICS JOBS didn't fix it.
Jul 09, 2018 21:00
I've got this issue in 2018.1.5f1
Jun 14, 2018 11:43
Experiencing the same issue in 2017.4.2f2
Any news on how to fix this??
Jan 30, 2018 12:51
News about this?