Search Issue Tracker
-e 'Bake Selected' ignores Lock Atlas setting 1) Open the attached project and load the "lightmaps" scene 2) Select the sphere 3) O... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create a new project - import Scripts package - create a new scene - create a few objects in the scene and a... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - start Unity in OpenGL mode - import the project attached - open the scene - press play and notice the quad Read more
This issue is reproducible only on the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 variant. The screen buffer is not cleared when the "skybox" or "solid ... Read more
Prerequisite: Project under version control with asset serialization mode set to "Force Text" 1. Check out an asset 2. Modify some ... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open a project that is connected to perforce - select an asset from one folder and move it into another fold... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create script with compiler error - go to File-Build settings - click Build and Run for any platform and not... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`