Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Animations are not playing when loading scene after reimporting all assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "RPG(practice).zip"
2. Right-click anywhere in the Project window and select Reimport all
3. Load the "Test" scene and enter a Play mode
Expected result: the character's idle animation ("HumanoidIdle") should play
Actual result: the animation is not playing
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f2
Could not test with 2017.4.32f1 due to broken prefabs error: "Unable to instantiate prefab. Prefab may be broken".
- moving the "Locomotion" blend tree in the Animator window fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing