Search Issue Tracker
Animations are not playing when loading scene after reimporting all assets
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "RPG(practice).zip"
2. Right-click anywhere in the Project window and select Reimport all
3. Load the "Test" scene and enter a Play mode
Expected result: the character's idle animation ("HumanoidIdle") should play
Actual result: the animation is not playing
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.8f2
Could not test with 2017.4.32f1 due to broken prefabs error: "Unable to instantiate prefab. Prefab may be broken".
- moving the "Locomotion" blend tree in the Animator window fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar