Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Visual Effect Graph] Infinite compilation using subgraph
Repro step :
- Open the attached project
- Open the visual effect graph
- Observe the group node "Connect these" close to output
- Connect and observe the infinite recompilation.
Expected : the application should remain responsive, it's not suppose to stall or crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode