Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Visual Effect Graph] Infinite compilation using subgraph
Repro step :
- Open the attached project
- Open the visual effect graph
- Observe the group node "Connect these" close to output
- Connect and observe the infinite recompilation.
Expected : the application should remain responsive, it's not suppose to stall or crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine